Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Review: Tangled


Disney's 50th animated feature was Tangled. Tangled was released last year (2010) on November 24th. I highly recommend this movie for everyone to see, even though it's going to be Disney's last fairy tale princess movie.

In the movie Rapunzel is turning 18 in a few days and she wants to finally go outside and see the world, but she can't due to she is trapped in a mysterious tower where her mother Gothel keeps her in. Since Rapunzel is her secret for staying young forever. Flynn Rider a bandit on the run after stealing the princess' tiara from the castle.


Flynn finds himself hiding out in Rapunzel's tower. Rapunzel ask for a deal with Flynn that if he can take her to see the floating lights that occur every year on her birthday to see what they really are in exchange he will get his bag back, (which has the princess tiara in it). Though numerous chase scenes, hilarious moments, and tear jerkers! I gotta say that this movie is one of my favorite animated films from Disney.

1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine what it would be like to look forward every year to seeing the lanterns released in the sky, like the 4th of July fireworks, only to find out they were being released just for you? That was such a wonderful concept of the movie that made it so much more romantic. Even though this is the most expensive cartoon ever made in history I didn’t have to pay a thing for it because of my free Blockbuster membership I received with my new DISH Network employee account. http://goo.gl/wuMrN I was surprised when they told me it was available to all new customers which has worked out well saving money on entertainment.

    ReplyDelete