Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Review: Prince of Persia

I think this movie was a really good movie, but I noticed their was so much negative feedback about this movie, I felt like I needed to voice my opinion and tell you guys how the movie really is.

At the beginning of the movie it seems like it takes to long to get to all the action. But once the action scenes kicked in, I was like whoa! They did a really good job in portraying some characteristics of the video game into the movie. Such as having Dastan actor Jake Gyllenhaal jumping and climbing things around him. Using it as his advantage against his enemies.

There's a conspiracy happening within the Persian empire. And Dastan is framed and has the whole country looking for him for supposedly murdering his step-father the king of Persia. Dastan gets a hold of the Dagger of Time, in which Princess Tamina is the guardian of. They begin their journey in clearing Dastan's name & returning the Dagger of Time to secret sanctuary to be safe from all evil.

Little did they know they've been followed by a group called the Assassins which are highly trained in killing. They have a few altercations. If I go further there will be spoilers, so I stop here.

I give this movie ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 4 out of 5 hearts. I loved this movie! The graphics are awesome! And all the fight scenes were intense. I was up the whole time. I was able to pick up the story very well. You need to pay attention or your just gonna get lost and miss out in a great movie. After watching the movie think this: "So in a way this movie never really happened"

No comments:

Post a Comment